Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 2013

Sooooo, it has been a while since my last post!  I am hoping that I will be able to post a bit more often now.  I guess that's what happens post-baby . . . time just flies by!!

I flew back up to Repulse Bay last March, when my baby girl was about 10 months old.  Living in the north with a baby can be rewarding, although it does come with some challenges!  Because of paperwork, etc. my husband was about a month later heading up north.  It was not easy being a single mom in the north for that month; it seemed like an eternity!  But, we made it.  I was happy to be back in the classroom again with my grade 4's.  The best thing about living in the north with my husband and baby is the time that we can spend together.  We have no driving around to worry about and plenty of blizzard days and lazy weekends when we can hang out or go out on the land.  We are also lucky to have great friends up here to spend time with as well as have play dates with our kids. 

I've posted a few pictures from last March to June, 2012.  I hope to get caught up with the past few months in the near future as well.


Enjoying a beautiful sunny day

Lily's first birthday- igloo cake


Mother's Day gift

I spy a baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment